There are always pieces of memorabilia which do not fit into the neat categories of family tree programmes.
These pieces of memorabilia include items such as an introduction to a privately printed tree, forgotten unpublished poems, old letters, and old hand-written documents. Some of the letters are not even footnotes to the footnotes of history, but as they have survived more than 100 years, it is now their time to be seen again.
The items listed on the right have all been abandoned in dark cupboards or drawers for many a year. They are now being set free and launched onto the internet.
So jump in, click on one of them and see what you can discover.
More items will be added over the coming months.
- Airplane Flight Manual.pdf 157 kb
- An anonymous letter.pdf 122.28 kb
- Letter from Barbara Ann Cooper nee Hastings to Philip Cooper.pdf 251.82 kb
- Letter from Sir Julius Benedict.pdf 215.6 kb
- Letter from Sir Laurence Peel.pdf 119.57 kb
- Poems by Mary Marguerite Beal.pdf 528.59 kb
- Poems by Phyllis Evelyn Beal.pdf 233.84 kb
- Preface to the Murphy tree.pdf 133.95 kb
- With blinded eyesight poring.pdf 307.88 kb