I have tried to trace all the ancestors of Marguerite Cooper and Hasting Evelyn Beal, their spouses and associated families.
Last updated 11 March 2013.
This is more of a sapling rather than a full grown tree. As a sapling it is very much work in progress. There is still much work to be done on it, discoveries to be made and primary sources to be investigated. More information will be added over time.
Last updated 10 March 2015.
I have tried to trace every descendant born before 1913 of William Eccles and Joze Luis Fernandes, their spouses and associated families.
Last updated 29 April 2013
I have tried to locate everyone with the name Springsguth living in England during the 18th, 19th and early 20th centuries.
Last updated 12 March 2013
In each tree I have included, wherever possible, the families of the spouses. I have also included some of the other associates who are mentioned in census, certificates and newspaper reports. Some branches have been easier to trace than others, and some have been more interesting than others!
Coming soon :-
- The Murphy family
Navigation within the Trees :-
At the top of each page within these trees there is a link to a Help page.
Every individual has their own page. There may be a small family tree diagram at the top of an individual’s page. This small tree will show only three generations.
- The individual’s parents (if known).
- The individual whom the page is about, their spouses and their siblings.
- Any children of the individual.
The pages may be navigated in several different ways.
- Click the Index link at the top of the page, and search for the individual of interest.
- Click on the boxes in the tree diagram.
- Clicking Front pagetakes you to the starting page, which gives a summary of the family data and links to any individuals of particular significance to me.
- Clicking Main site takes you to my main site.