Charts or diagrams of families can be produced in many styles. Indeed within this website we have three styles.
Firstly within the Trees themselves, each individual has a small chart at the top of their page. This small chart shows the individual, their spouses and their siblings. Above is show their parents if know and below their children if any.
Secondly, we have the Towsey Charts within the Towsey Tales section. These charts show descendants of many generations and gives more information.
My Charts either show descendants or ancestors and they have been produced using “Family Historian”. There are small icons below each name. The “Key” or “Legend” is below.
More Charts will be added over time.
KEY TO SYMBOLS USED WITHIN TREE DIAGRAMS
UK Census – The number denotes the census year i.e. 41 is 1841
USA Census – The number denotes the census year.
Freedom of the City of London
Member of a London Livery Company
Master of a London Livery Company
Probate – After 1858
Attended Cambridge University
Attended Oxford University
Entry in the Oxford Dictionary of Biography
- BEAL - Ancestors of Hastings Evelyn BEAL.pdf 1.11 mb
- COOPER - Ancestors of Marguerite COOPER.pdf 1.5 mb
- ECCLES - Ancestors of Dennis Lynton Luis ECCLES.pdf 849.19 kb
- ROCHE - Ancestors of Maureen Blanche ROCHE.pdf 797.28 kb
- SPRINGSGUTH - Ancestors of Irene Isa Peters-SPRINGSGUTH.pdf 418.97 kb
- SPRINGSGUTH - Descendants of Joachim Samuel SPRINGSGUTH.pdf 1.67 mb
- WALKDEN - Descendants of Charles WALKDEN.pdf 323.62 kb